- A Christian Manifesto, A. Schaeffer
- Pro life answers to to Pro choice arguments, Randy Alcorn
- How to be a Christian in a brave new world, Joni Eareckson Tada and Nigel M. DE S. Cameron
- The good life, Charles Colson
- Anatomy of the soul, Curt Thompson MD
- Dancing with Max, Emily Colson
- Unplanned, Abby Johnson
- Gianna, Jessica Shaver
- Life without Limits, Vijicic
Dear Prolife Friend,
ProLife Answers to ProChoice Arguments was originally published in 1992 and was used extensively in prolife education and training. With the help of many others I've just finished revising, updating and expanding the book.
Since the first edition of the book I've received many requests for additional information from students, prolife organizations, speakers and writers. So I've added seven new appendices which cover topics such as communicating the prolife message, a Bible study for group discussion, a church's position statement on abortion and a sanctity of life message. Other topics covered include chemical abortions and the birth control pill.
I've received many reports over the years indicating God in his grace has used this book to train and equip prolifers to communicate our message. Recently I received a letter saying "After reading your book, I went through a belief change. I used to be strongly prochoice. Now, I'm strongly prolife." She then asked for a recommendation of a prolife group near her, where she could serve as a volunteer. We were happy to direct her to one of the organizations listed in the resource section.
- Randy Alcorn