- Today, abortion kills more black Americans in less than three days than the KKK killed in 86 years.
- African Americans make up twelve percent of the US population, yet thirty-seven percent of all abortions are performed on black women. This is because eugenic-minded pro-abortion forces target American blacks by putting abortion clinics in predominately black neighborhoods. "
I say, "if abortion was legal, and people made a living off of it, then it would, sadly, make sense to strategically place abortion clinics in predominantly black neighborhoods." If abortion is legal, and utterly, unmistakably, undeniably, unquestionably, unanswerably, unarguably legal mass-murder, then I say it must stop!
I have stated facts... not opinions, in the last three bullet points, (so called because they usually douse the informed with a quick summery of points, or facts to prove something or convey a message,).
I want you to read them again... no really. Not because I think they will become less abrasive or jolting, or because I want you to have mental images in your brain to torture you, but because these facts, these points, point to something! Tell me what they point to!
What is happening?! Is it the coming of the age? It is. Is it something to tolerate or even welcome? No! Is there something to do about it? Yes!
Why is abortion a sin? Is it because the abortion method is screaming brutality, (mass killing by scissors and knives without consequence,) or is it because abortion is sad to think about, or because they seem to target a certain people group in their distress? I would say not.
Abortion is a sin because God commands us not to murder. It is all very simple!
If you are not quite sure that is God's view, then I'll show you a few verses that basically scratch the surface:
- Exodus 20:13- "You shall not murder."
- Deut. 5:17- "You shall not murder."
- Judges 9:56- "Thus God repaid the wickedness that Abimelek had done to his father by murdering..."
- Matthew 19:18- "Jesus replied, 'you shall not murder, your shall not commit adultery."
- John 8:44- "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning..."
- James 2:11- "For he who said, “You shall not commit adultery,” also said, “You shall not murder.” If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker."
- 1 John 3:12- "Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered..."
- 2 Kings 8:12- A Prophesy - "...“You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women.”