Thursday, February 24, 2011

My latest RAW adventure


Raw diet expert Ani Phyo's
recipe book
 Just for the record, I'm not following a complete raw foods diet, (even though that would be pretty awesome,) but I am all about the raw foods benefits, and try to eat raw when I can.
I am also into Sprouting.
I have purchased about 2 pounds of organic raw almonds for the soul purpose of sprouting and grinding into raw organic sprouted almond butter!
So, just for the record, I should say that I've never before had any good-fortune with sprouting, and I may not, therefore, be an expert.  :)
But I'm going to try small batches at a time, and take it from there.  (I'm so excited!)
The reason that I am not making raw organic sprouted almond flour is that I would be adding yet another unfamiliar step to this new process by drying and then grinding the sprouted almonds, and I don't know if I'm quite ready for that yet.

No comments: