|Joshua Harris and his wife|
- Josh Duggar
Shortly after Joshua Harris dumped dating and had written his first book on relationships, he met, courted, and married his long-time wife Shannon. Now a father and pastor at Covenant Life Church. (There has been a nasty rumor that Josh and Shannon had divorced, but that, simply, is a nasty rumor.)
Josh Duggar and his fiance Anna purposed that their first kiss be on their wedding, and saved all physical affection to the maxim of holding hands before their big day. They are now the proud parents of two children, making their the the Duggar seniors parents to 20 and grandparents to two, and the Keller's parents to 8 and grandparents to 2.
Some links that may prove helpful:
- http://www.ja20.com/ourstory.html - The new Duggar's household
- http://www.courting.org/ - On courting and resources
- http://www.gotquestions.org/dating-courting.html - What does the Bible say about it?
- http://www.angelfire.com/mi/heir2theKing/court.html - Some guidelines
- http://www.unlessthelordmagazine.com/articles/Courtship%20Principles.htm - Principles vs. Rules
- I kissed dating goodbye - Joshua Harris
- Sex is not the problem (lust is) - ''
- Boy meets girl - ''
- 20 and counting - JimBob and Michelle Duggar
- Of knights and fair maidens - Jeff and Danielle Myers
- Emotional Purity - Heather Arnel Paulson
- Passion and Purity - Elizabeth Elliot
- Holding hands; holding hearts - Richard D Phillips and Sharon L Phillips
- Doing things right in the matter of the heart - John Ensor
- What he must be if he wants to marry my daughter - Voddie Baucham Jr.
- Her hand in marriage - Douglas Wilson
- How to evaluate a suitor - Doug Phillips
- And the bride wore white - Dannah Gresh
- Before you meet prince charming - Sarah Mally
- Joyfully at home - Jasmine Baucham
- Preparing to be a help meet - Debi Pearl
- Let me be a woman - Elizabeth Elliot
- The princess and the kiss - Jennie Bishop (for young girls)
- Battlefield of the mind for teens - Joyce Meyer
- Every young man's battle - Stephen Arterburn and Fred Stoeker
Grace and Truth resources:
You may also be interested in / Related posts:
|Caught in the Clutches of... love?|
|Books every girl should|
|Caught in the clutches of... love?|