Saturday, March 12, 2011

Favorite Quotes


Doesn't he look like a
Woodstock?
 Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!
-Audrey Hepburn

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstein

Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.
-Bill Vaughan

Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there's a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.
-Helen Keller

I've never let my school interfere with my education.
-Mark Twain

A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.
-Mark Twain
 
All generalizations are false, including this one.
-Mark Twain

If you want to learn to be a servant... go buy a cat.
- Valary-Mac

  By Anonymous or Unknown:

A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it.

Push will get a person almost anywhere-except through a door marked “pull.”

Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Don’t ever be depending on the rabbit’s foot for good luck when it obviously didn’t work for the rabbit.

No comments: