Saturday, March 19, 2011

That stuff I like

 

Yikes, huh?  That's what most people see in their minds when they think of green smoothies.  Especially when they hear that there are no sweeteners and preservatives, are usually completely raw, and include freaky ingredients such as kale, cauliflower, and spinach.  Yuck! Right?  Well, I would be the one to differ.  Here is what I see when I think of raw greens:



Beautiful, isn't it?

Or perhaps in more a modern view:

Its all in perspective, really.  Take a look at the picture below:
Just think of all the stuff that could be
in there!  Thick enough to spoon into
your mouth with a spoon.  Green is a lovely
color, isn't it?
And now this one:


Makes me hungry just lookin' at it.



What is your food fear? 
What crazy foods do you like?
Something like a mayo/banana/peanut butter/strawberry sandwich in rye?
Maybe you take after Lucille Ball, and crave a mango shake with a big ol' dill pickle.
Maybe you abhor blueberries, or can't stand ketsup.
Personally, I strongly dislike mustard - although I rather like juiced mustard greens.  ;P

No comments: