Monday, May 9, 2011

My talented sister

These are some pictures my lovely sister took that I like them a lot, so I thought I'd share them.

I love the snow flakes like 3D in this picture


Great texture and color


Our dogs staring out of the picture window
My sister at the piano

video
The camera isn't that great, so the sound is a bit off, but I think I should let you know that my sister has never taken any piano lessons, and figured these out by herself!

[Now a few pictures I took]

Looks a little better if its blown up a bit.  You can see all
the rays of the sun coming from the window, and the sun-
spot on the camera lense.  In all, I'm not the best photographer


A kinda crumby picture, but filled with rich contrast.
This is our dogs laying in a box.  They have a doggie
bed, but they seem to like this better.
You can even see my arm  in the shadow.  :)

No comments: