Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ancient artwork (from 2008 :) and random pictures

I was going through a drawer in my end table, and found two old sketch notebooks.  Some of the pictures (which I always date and sign) went back to 2007!  I don't know if any of these date back to then, but definitely to January 2008.  Since I love art and sketching, I thought I'd torture you with some pictures.  My camera isn't of the best quality, so they may be blurry, disillusioned or shadowed.


***************************************
"They Cry"





I paid so much attention to the details that I never finished
her feet!  If you haven't noticed, I haven't finished it all
yet, either.
 



**********************************************

My hair is... red?

My hair isn't red, its really dark, but the flash brought out the red in it.
Don't ask me why I decided to put this on here.  The only hit I'll give you is to look at the last two words of the title of this post... random.

**********************************

Modest models before WindowsPaint




I think I forgot to draw in their faces before coloring them.
Ah well, you can just imagine their pretty heads whichever
way you like.  ;)
**********************************************

Working on dimensions

**********************************************

6 things I have in my room







**************************************

"Kyoko's bird"


To a friend of mine

*****************************************

"Multi-media = two-faced"

What happens when you mix this...

...with this?


You get a weird lookin' thing.  Abstract,
isn't it?


**********************************************

"The hand"



Just practicing
 
**************************************

"Girlz with Guts" superheros


Its my mom, sister and I with superhero strengths, but mostly just weird costumes.  Remember that I drew this years ago, so its probably cheesy.


*******************************************

There's definitely more that I've done, but I'm taking up too much computer time waiting for the pictures to download.

No comments: