I really do not put much stock in beauty, and getting "done up", but I do wear some makeup on occasion, and my skin tends to be dry, so I take care of it by puting quality oils and moisturiser on it. My face is dry/combination. So if you have the same, this is the post for you!
- Himalaya Botanical volumizing shampoo OR Giovanni root 66 volumizing shampoo.
- Giovanni weightless moisture leave-in conditioner
- Head Organics extra-hold hair spray (sometimes)
- Four elements five flower cream
- " no eczema cream
- " herbal salve
- Shiaka white gardenia shower gel (for shaving)
- Aubry Organics rosa mosquetta face cream
- Purple Emu, emu oil
- Maybelline Great Lash black/brown mascara
- " age rewind foundation creme with goji and caffeine
- CoverGirl Clean concealer powder
- Wet-n-Wild black eye liner
- Signature Minerals rouge (sometimes)
- Loreal Studio Secrets No.2 anti-redness primer
- Almay intense i-color trio for blues 002 (sometimes)
- Earth Science makeup remover
Just a few Bible verses on Beauty I've found:
"Like a gold ring in a pig’s snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion."
"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
"...put oil on your head and wash your face"
"One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple."
"Let the king be enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your LORD."
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
"He has made everything beautiful in its time."
"...and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."
"And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because the splendor I had given you made your beauty perfect, declares the Sovereign LORD."
1 Peter 3:3-4
"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight."
"How lovely is your dwelling place, LORD Almighty!"
"I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband."
Song of Solomon 1:5
"Dark am I, and lovely, daughters of Jerusalem, dark like the tents of Kedar, like the tent curtains of Solomon."
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation..."