Friday, September 9, 2011

Great poem from Natasha's blog

Natasha from her blog What I Wear, What I Do, And Why I Did It, has some great stuff! (click to go to blog)  If your wanting to look as some more modest, stylish outfits, she has the best!  Anyway, this poem about what is on every teen-girl's heart really gets to the bottom of it - Our Love is Jesus Christ!  He is everything that we could ever long for

Prince Charming

There for me 24/7,
available to talk at any given moment.
Intense listener, sensitive.
He's perfect.

Doesn't care what I look like
He only cares about my heart.
His motives are pure
He never makes me do anything.
He's Caring.

He waited for years till I noticed Him.
He's patient.

Consistent, He's never lied to me. Ever.
He never changes His mind.
He's steady.

There's no pressure
yet He desires to be with me every moment.
We're constantly talking.

He's a communicator.
He walks every step of life with me.
I know He'll never leave.
He's constant.

No comments: