Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Food review - SeaSnax

I am always sceptical about trying seaweed based snacks.  I'm a pretty big health-freak anyway, so I don't mind the taste so much, but I have a problem when a product claims great flavor when even I wouldn't call it so. 
These are different from any other seaweed snacks I've ever had.
At first I didn't think anything of them - sure, they were pretty good for a sheet of roasted seaweed, but not spectacular.  Then I reached for more... and I found they really are strangely addicting!  I really like them.  And they are only 42 calories per package, and the packages are large and full.

Go to SeaSnax 's website to check out their Toasty Onion flavor

Others flavors:
Classic Olive

Nutritional Information:

Serving size: 1/2 bag (.35 oz/ 9g) 
Calories 21
 Total Fat 2 g
Saturated 0g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Trans 0g
Sodium 25g  
Total Carbs 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg

Vitamin A 7%   Calcium 1%
Vitamin C 4%   Iron 1%


Other Seaweed "chips" I've tried
Click here to view  Annie Chun's seaweed snacks 

No comments: