Friday, February 17, 2012

Modest outfits and my favorite bands

For a month or two now, my two favorite Christian music artists are Lecrea and Addison Road.  Check 'em out! 

What I'm wearing:

Dark-wash boot-cut jeans, furry
lime-green boots, colorful striped
tank top, black and grey top-
shirt, pink headband, messy bun.



Can be hard to distinguish my shirt
from my tank top underneath.



"Skinny" jeans, green plaid top,
red and white polka dotted flats
(not in pic), hair down



"Skinny" jeans, bring, striped turtle
neck sweater, grey tank top, wide
green knit headband with bow,
black converse shoes (not in pic),
easy french twist
Note: my sister's closet. :)

burgundy flared corduroy pants,
pink top, white lace shrug, white
flower in hair, pink pearl necklace
(not in pic), blue calico strappy flats


blue, strappy, "calico" flats

My BFF bracelet on a "silver" chain

1 comment:

Tessa Rachel said...

You are so pretty, Miss Michaela Danielle.
But even more so, your inward beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit( 1 Peter3:4), shines for all to see!
I especially like the third outfit, so cute!

Blessings,Tessa Rachel
proverbs31wannabe-tessa.blogspot.com