Monday, February 6, 2012

Tagging myself (sort of)

So, I've been reading Ashley's modest vintage fashion blog, and she has been tagged with the "tell me about yourself" tag.  She has tagged anyone who wishes to be tagged, and since my blog is so boring no one ever tags me, I decided to tag myself.


RULES:
1. post these rules.
2. post 11 random things about yourself.
3. answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. go to their blog and tell them they are tagged.
6. tag 11 people.

Her 11 "Q"s and my "As":
1. What is your favorite movie?
  Ahh, that's hard.  I'd have to say all three in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
2. Do you like sports? If you do, what are your favorites to watch? Play?
  I'm not good at sports... at all, but one thing I'm decent at is cross country running... or used to, at least.  Haven't actually ran in a while as a sport though I do work out.  I like to watch football, though.
3. What are your favorite stores to shop at?
  The local thrift shops, and the amazing local health store that I happen to work at. :)
4. Favorite food?
  Fruits, veggies, coconut, dark chocolate, nuts.  Basic stuff.
5. Have you started buying/making spring/summer clothes yet?
  I always keep my eyes out for good sales and buys all year round for all seasons, so yes.  I also sew a bit, and I've made some summer things.
6. How many states and/or countries have you visited?
  Um... three or four surrounding states and then Canada.  Rather pathetic, but I'll travel all over someday... maybe. ;)
7. What is your favorite band/artist?
  I have many, though right now I like TobyMac, Lecrae, and Addison Road the best.  That is liable to change and rearrange at any time.  Oh yes!  And Fire flight.
8. What do you like to do when you are sick in bed?
  Blog, read, write, listen to music, and sleeeeep.
9. If you do your nails, what is your favorite nail polish brand? Color?
  I don't often do my nails, but I like Pure Ice because you can get it really cheap at Walmart.  (Yup, that's me)  I usually go for the iridescent colors, and not often pink.
10. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
  Probably Pirates of the Caribbean.  I've never watched the movies, but the songs are sure good to work out to.  Exhilarating.
11. Do you like coffee or tea?
  I like coffee-flavored smoothies and pops, but not plain.  I love tea, as long as it doesn't have orange peel in it, and I drink it hot or cold all year long with a bit of stevia for sweetener.

My "Q"s to my 11 tagees:
1. Do you/have you had/have a job.  What is it, and what do you enjoy/disdain about it?
2. Approx. how much caffeine do you take in daily?
3. Do you believe God exists?  Why or why not?
4. What is the color of your favorite pair of shoes?
5. What is your middle name?
6. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so, how many times, what colors?
7. What country would you visit if the fare and stay were free?
8. How many countries have you visited?
9. What is your favorite book/movie genre?
10. What is/was your favorite and least favorite school subject?
11. Would you rather me never tag you again, or did you not mind ;) ?


Now to do the tagging! 

No comments: