Sunday, May 13, 2012

Makeup tutorial

I'm not sure if this is really a makeup tutorial, but I'll call it that.  Simply an easy way to get a nice, natural look without too much fuss and money.


 Not the best picture - web cam took it - but you can see the basics.  Just have my hair back in a messy bun.

 So what I did first, was I took some Physician Formula Youthful Wear concealer {yellow + light} under my eyes. (This particular product has two options - a yellow cream to take away redness, and a skin-colored one to cover up and blend.  I only used the cover-up)
 Then I simply used the Physician's Formula talc-free creamy finishing powder {creamy ivory} to brush around my face and even everything out. (comes with a kabuki brush!)
 I put a little of E.L.F. studio blush {fuchsia fusion} on my cheeks and above my eyes for a pink glow.
 Just a bit of Hard Candy Stay in Line eyeliner {black magic} around the outer corners of my eyes, gradually tapering off nearing the center. (Gives the Taylor Swift eye look, in a way)
 My favorite mascara is Maybelline Falsies because of the feathery look and volume it gives.  Just pretty.
 The only thing I'm wearing on my lips is regular lip balm (untinted, just for the moisture) because my lips tend to be rather pink-ish anyway, but I do like Eco-Tint natural tinted lip balm {Rose Quartz}.  It would go very well with this look.

No comments: