Monday, July 2, 2012

"Naked" juice review

I've seen this Naked Juice around in stores a lot, and have wondered just how "naked" they are.  I finally took the liberty to check it out today, and got the only flavor that interested me: Green Machine.  I love green juice!  So when I read the ingredients and saw that they were "natural," and well-balanced, with NO SUGAR ADDED, along with zero chemicals and preservatives. 
 Each serving (8 oz.) contains 2 3/4 apples, 1/2 banana, 1/3 kiwi, 1/3 mango, a bit of pineapple, and, get this: 1,300 mg Spirulina, 400 mg Chlorella, 100 mg Broccoli, 100 mg Spinach, 50 mg Blue Green Algae, 75 mg Barley Grass, 17 mg Wheatgrass, 50 mg Garlic, 50 mg Ginger, 50 mg Parsley.
I am impressed, and it really does taste great!  I understand that it is not organic, which is a minus, but that would also raise the price.
So, for Naked Green Machine Juice, I'd give a 5-out-of-5 for taste, and 4-out-of-5 for quality.

2 comments:

Jaime Wright said...

I LOVE Naked juice - I will admit the Green Machine version has scared me into NOT trying it yet. Reminds me of pond scum :) LOL but I'm sure it's probably great! :)

Michaela Danielle said...

I understand! Especially when you have to shake it up - the heavier scum separates to the bottum. :P I tollerate most green stuff, but this I actually really enjoyed, along with my mom and sister