Saturday, July 7, 2012

Oh, those crazy... brothers?

I was looking at old posts and pictures, and this struck me funny.  I was probably 15 when I drew and posted this.

 
So its like this- my younger sister and I, (only by two years,) were talking one night, and if you have a sister, especially a younger one, you never know where the conversation is gonna go... no kidding!
We ended up discussing what we would be like if we had been born guys instead of girls, and I was compelled to draw up a picture of what we would look like, using the names mom said she would have named us if we were boys. I'm not telling you who is who here, but you may be able to guess. 


^**Brenner~~~~~~~~~Will**^

Frankly, with all due respect to those guys in my life and out, I'm rather glad God decided I was to be a girl! Along with my awesome sister!

2 comments:

randy said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

Michaela Danielle said...

Oops. If you don't mind, could you list then here, or just where they are? Otherwise, I could just go through most of them on here and check.
Thanks,
Michaela <><