Friday, September 7, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award...

(sorry about all the different fonts - with all the copy and paste, things got tricky)
 





I was tagged by Joanna from blog Into Marvelous Light with the Liebster Blog Award.


Rules:
1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.

3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs (no awarding who awarded you).
6) Remember to ONLY award bloggers with less than 200 followers
 
The Qs and As:

1. If you had one day completely free of obligations and responsibilities, how would you spend your time?
Writing... definitely. (or cooking, or running, or sleeping, or researching, or sewing, or hanging with a dear friend)

2. What is your greatest fear?
Being stupid, (which I fear is already a reality,) which may sound ridiculous. The saying "those whom the gods would destroy they would first make mad" scares me. I wouldn't mind being killed in any gruesome way, but as long as they didn't touch my brain.

3. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
Philippians 2:4 - "But your attitude should be the same as Christ Jesus." This has been my [one of my many] favorite ones since I was very young because it addresses how actions come from the heart. Think of it - if my very mentality was like Jesus!

4. If you had the opportunity to meet anyone you wanted to, who would it be? (living or deceased)
Well, there are a few. Probably Clyde Staples Lewis (C.S. Lewis), though. I don't agree with his theology 100% but he had incredible insight.

5. What is the most exciting thing that's happened to you in the past year?
The most exciting would be... getting three foster children all under the age of 4.  It hasn't always been very fun, per se, but I've never ever regretted it.

6. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Hmm, that is tough, but considering I can't have much caffeine or sugar, I'd say Chia tea with cream! Extra spice and all things nice :)

7. Do you enjoy traveling?
Yes, yes, yes! I'm a bit of a home-body, but I love traveling! Probably because I haven't been to a great many places.

8. What are you most passionate about?
I'd say I'm most passionate about my love-covenant with God. And showing other people the love that they can have in Christ. Truth is my passion.

9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Petty arguments. Period.

10. What is something that puzzles you?
Puzzles. Puzzles puzzle me.  I like dot-to-dots, illusions, crosswords,  and the like, but other things boggle me. No Sudoku!
Oh yes... and the theology debate on Calvinism and Arminianism. I'm pretty Calvinistic, but free-will and election are tricky.

11. What is your favorite song?
Wow, that is tough! I'm a music lover who loves all different types of music... except for country/folk/bluegrass. I like Lecrea, Toby Mac, Fireflight, Ascend the Hill, Britt Nicole, DavidCrowder, and many more!
 
So, now you know all about me, the Liebster Blogger (what does that mean?!).
Here are my tags and my questions. Ha!

The Questions:

1. What is your middle name?
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be, and why?
3. Denim jumper or floral jumpsuit? (guys don't have to answer this one unless they would like to)
4. Who was the first person you thought of to tag with the Liebster Blog Award?
5. Name two people (living) who have completely changed your life.
6 Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
7. Name your favorite book genre/favorite book.
8. Why do you blog?
9. What would be number one in your Google search history?
10. If you could be transported to any historic time period or year, what would it be?
11. What is your strength/weakness?
 
The Taggees:
it is time for you to give up your best guarded secrets and expose your heart to the internet world! (just kidding)
 

No comments: