Thursday, February 21, 2013

Contemplating a hair cut

Just some images of what I'm concidering

 I had a very bad hair cut experience when I was 8 or 9, so I've been growing my hair out ever since then.  Concidering I'm over 18, it's had some time to grow, and is now probably 2 feet long, easily (That is "touching tailbone" length).  I wear a lot of pony tails and buns, and like to have a french braid when I can con my mom or sister into spending the time to do it, but wearing it completely down has become a harrowing option for me. I don't like spending lots of time on myself in the morning, so I brush my hair nicely and make sure it isn't a mess, but that is pretty much all.  I rarely spend more than 10 minutes on it. But it has become harder and harder to mantain, and being the girl I am, I've decided that will simply not do.
 So what do all of you blog friends think? I like the long, classic look, but even concidered chopping it off completely into a bob.
 The thing is, my hair is very fine, and therefore doesn't have a lot of volume. I'm hoping that cutting it will  lighten things up, because not it's so heavy, but if I don't use product and style it, I'd end up looking like a wet rat most of the time.
 I look better with bangs, and I've experimented with them, but like the side-sweep.  Not too long, not too short = easy to mantain.
 I'm sure I have pictues of me on this blog, so you know what I look like. Advice please!

1 comment:

Tessa Rachel said...

Well, you know how much I LOVE you long locks...But I say go for it! A cut like the above examples would be really cute on you. : )