Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thrifted! (plus my outfit)

 
One my wall -
 
Light green paint
Compassion International PRAY poster (free after donation)
 Bible reading chart
Sunset/rise Calendar (Christmas gift from Grandma)
Old records of hymns (local thrift shop - $3)
 
My bed -
 
Reversible bedspread and shams (local thrift shop - $12)
Light green sheet set - (Walmart $10)
Various throw pillows (accumulated here and there)
 
Purple clip-on lamp (Walmart - $10)
Bible

That's what I get for buying my lamp at Walmart - the
clip broke, so not it just lies on my bed

 
 
Clothes -
 
 
 
Purple plaid button up - $3.50
 
Bonus! The original tags were still on, and it was initially $30!

 
White top - $2

 
Denim, three-quarter sleeves button up - $3
 
My outfit -

 
What I'm wearing -
 
White and grey layering tops (Walmart - $1.50)
Black dress pants (local thrift shop - $3.50)
Pink converse shoes (local thrift shop - $5)
Colorful, floral scarf (local thrift shop - $.50)

Simple, easy, and classy
 

No comments: