Thursday, May 30, 2013

My sister made me a shirt! (outfit pictures)

What I'm wearing:
  • Green tank top ($3 Walmart)
  • White cowel-neck sleeveless top (my sister sewed it!)
  • Straight-leg jeans ($3.50 Local thrift shop)
  • Blue sandals (hand-me-down)
  • Retro-striped purse (not shown, $5 Walmart)
  • Colorful faux-feather hair clip (gift from friend)
  • "Bronze" hoop earrings and "gold" stud in cartilage (local thrift shop)
Grr. Not sure why Blogger flips these pictures.

Isn't my sister talented? You should see the back!

3 comments:

Sarah McChops said...

SO cute! I'm a thrift store lover myself and i send a cyber high five to these uber cute deals! :D

Michaela Danielle said...

Thank you so much Sarah! I love deals and modest style too. Thanks for stopping by. :)
-Michaela Danielle <><

Kalyn said...

Love this !

You are so pretty dear friend!