Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A choice and a testimony [short video]

 Look, you know I can't stay away from controversial and uncomfortable subjects. YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS! The "gay" lifestyle is a choice, not something you are born with.
 He's "been in the game for 27 years" and chalks up his choices to "immaturity" and "not knowing the law (biblical principles) like I (he) should have." Everyone is born with sinful desires, and that does not justify sinful behavior. I am not hating anyone. Jesus had compassion on the most wicked of offenders, but he also told them to "go and sin no more." I'm just as flawed as anyone else, no matter what my "sexuality." JESUS SAVES!!!! He really does! You just have to want to be saved.


http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130510005-youtuber-change.html

No comments: