Saturday, June 22, 2013

Classy, sassy, and comfortable (outfit pics)

What I'm wearing-
  • Red fitted t-shirt (hand-me-down)
  • Grey & white patterned skirt ($3.50, thrift shop)
  • Black bow flats (sister's)
  • Black zipper earrings ($3 set, Wal-mart)
  • crystal cross earring, in cartilage (Christmas gift)
  • half-up hair
  • Makeup: foundation, mascara, minimal black eye-liner, red-tinted lip balm (Burt's Bees)

 When you think of "classy," you probably think of black, then grey and white, and maybe a splash of red or burgundy. What I've done today is made a casual and fun outfit with these classy colors. What do I call it? Classy and sassy! The best thing about this is that it's comfortable!
 Do you think I did right, or should I keep this color scheme to a more sophisticated outfit?

Blogger needs to get with the program ;) I can't get pictures right-side up

I'm not exactly sure what pattern this is, but I like it!

Classic black flats with a cute bow. There I go again,
mixing genres!

No comments: