- Red fitted t-shirt (hand-me-down)
- Grey & white patterned skirt ($3.50, thrift shop)
- Black bow flats (sister's)
- Black zipper earrings ($3 set, Wal-mart)
- crystal cross earring, in cartilage (Christmas gift)
- half-up hair
- Makeup: foundation, mascara, minimal black eye-liner, red-tinted lip balm (Burt's Bees)
When you think of "classy," you probably think of black, then grey and white, and maybe a splash of red or burgundy. What I've done today is made a casual and fun outfit with these classy colors. What do I call it? Classy and sassy! The best thing about this is that it's comfortable!
Do you think I did right, or should I keep this color scheme to a more sophisticated outfit?
|Blogger needs to get with the program ;) I can't get pictures right-side up|
|I'm not exactly sure what pattern this is, but I like it!|
|Classic black flats with a cute bow. There I go again, |