- Basic teel t-shirt ($1.50 thrift shop)
- Tan kacki pants ($4 '')
- Multi-color sandals ($3 '')
- "Brass" hoop earrings ($2 '')
- Multi-color wooden bead necklace ($1.50 '')
- Pink purse (gift from sister)
- Braided hair
- Minimal makeup (foundation, brown eyeliner)
Another example of how a very simple and solid outfit can be dressed up with shoes, jewelry, purses, or hair style. I contemplated wearing an off-white sweater-vest left un-buttoned, but the day was too warm, and I was already wearing an apron at work for several hours.
|The angle was a little funny, so it looks like my|
head is really big compared to my legs. Yeah...
looks pretty silly!
|Never mind the fridge in the background,|
this picture is of my jewelry
|Warm, earth tones don't look right with my complexion,|
so I like accessories or shoes with those color hues.