Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Runner's Fix (raw shake)

Raw, organic, vegan,
sprouted, enzymes,
stevia-sweetened, soy-
free, gluten-free
Category: Beverage/Sports Nutrition/Power Snack Makes: 1, 10oz serving Allergens: lactose (milk) Other Info: excellent sports nutrition, extremely satisfying, very high in protein, delicious, mixes easily, organic, raw, gluten-free, nut-free, vegetarian, non-vegan, soy-free, sugar-free, low-carb

8 oz organic raw full-fat Milk
1-2 scoops Garden of Life Raw Protein, vanilla
1-2 Tbsp organic raw shelled hemp hearts/seeds

Blend together with a fork or French whisk in a tall glass. Drink while cold. You may add stevia if you want it sweeter. Enjoy!

 So satisfying and delicious I come to crave it after a long, hard run or swim. Cuts my recovery time down and helps me maintain a lean muscle-mass and weight.
Nutiva is one of my favorite brands for raw,
organic super-foods I can feel good about eating.
 

No comments: