Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Outfit Pics - Name Brand?

What I'm Wearing:

- American Eagle corral t-shirt
- Printed floral scarf
- Candie's denim knee-length skirt
- American Eagle blue printed flats
- Star earring (in cartilage) and green earrings (in lobe)
- Hair - all down
- Minimal Makeup - concealer, foundation, powder, mascara

 
 The last time I bought clothing new was when Wal-mart had a $3 blow-out sale, and I only bought 2 things. But since I almost exclusively shop at thrift shops, I often get name brand clothing. They aren't new, but still have the tag to prove their origin. I could care less, but it's fun when someone sees the logo on my top and says "Oh, I love Banana Republic! I got that same top at Mall of America." I chuckle and nod, imagining what their face would look like if I told them the same article of clothing they paid $50 for, I got for $3.50.

1 comment:

Hazel Marie said...

A denim knee-length skirt that reminds me of the good old days with my friends. thanks for sharing