Monday, November 11, 2013

Favorite Nail Polish Colors

 I must admit, I'm not really a "girly girl" when it comes to little things like manicures and facials, but they can be a lot of fun. My color preference has changed throughout the years, but for now, these are my favorites.
 My style: rich colors or neutrals.

  • L.A. Colors, Color Craze, BCC 557 (sparkly clear)
  • Savvy Nail Lacquer, French Cafe' 627226
  • Sally Hansen, Nailgrowth Miracle, Precious Pearl 140
  • Wet 'n Wild, Wild Shine, 412A (shimmery cranberry)
I especially like subtle, iridescent colors or finishes because it doesn't draw too much attention to my hands, or make my nails look heavy (I keep them relatively short, too). Also, I tend to chip my nail polish a lot, because I work with my hands constantly, so with a barely-there sheen, I don't have to worry about looking tacky or unkempt.  

What I'd really like to try is Covergirl Colorlast in a red color. Reviews state that it lasts without chipping for 7 days. In my case, it would probably two days, which would be a milestone in my experience.
 
What are your favorite colors or nail styles? Which ones would you like to try?

No comments: