Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Favorite Bands of 2013

 I must say that my music tastes have changed slightly over the last couple years, but I still hold to a relatively diverse spread of artists. I've compiled a short list of the artists I admire and/or listen to most, in no particular order, and the title of one song I especially like by them. Hope you all enjoy!




  • Fireflight - You decide
  • Everfound - God of the impossible
  • Toby Mac - Suddenly
  • Lecrae - Don't waste your life
  • Tedashii - Need it daily
  • Trip Lee - Hero (ft Jai)
  • Matt Kearney - Girl America
  • Addison Road - What do I know of holy
  • Manafest - Overboard
  • Switchfoot - Your love is a song
  • Anthem Lights - Can't get over you
  • Colton Dixon - Never Gone
  • Brooke Barrettsmith - More Real
  • DavidCrowderBand - Everything glorious
  • Flame - Surrender (ft V Rose)
  • Meridith Andrew - The River
  • Needtobreathe - Signature of Divine
  • Owl City - Fireflies
  • Royal Tailor - Remain
  • Press Play - NY2LA
  • Remedy Drive - Daylight
  • The Fray - To save a life
  • One Republic - Counting Stars


Other notable songs and artists:
  • Disciple - Eternity
  • Seventeen Cities - Sing along
  • Brandon Heath - Give me your eyes
  • Stellar Kart - A part of something holy
  • Leeland - Tears of the Saints
  • Andy Mineo - Background (ft Lecrae)
  • Matt Maher - While I'm waiting
  • Andrew Peterson - Dancing in the minefields


And so many more amazing songs! There's no way I could list them all here.

No comments: